1/4 c. margarine
4-5 chicken breasts, split
1 lemon (I use bottled lemon juice if I don't have a lemon on hand)
2 tbsp. chicken broth
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/2 pint of cream
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1. Melt margarine in a skillet, add chicken, cook 10 min or until brown.
2. Put chicken in oven safe pan.
3. Drain drippings from skillet.
4. Grate 1/2 tsp of lemon peel, squeeze out 2 tbsp. of lemon juice, and add to skillet.
5. Cook 1 min., then add salt and pepper
6. Gradually add cream, stirring constantly- simmer until hot.
7. Pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle with mushrooms and cheese. Broil 6 min.
(I usually just put in lower temp. oven while I finish the rest of dinner)