Baked Zucchini with Mozzarella


These were fantastic! My kids even loved them-you can't beat that! I let them dip it in some marinara sauce.

  • 2 medium sized (or about 5 small) zucchini
  • Johnny's Seasoning Salt 
  • 2 C shredded mozzarella cheese

  • 1. Slice your zucchini up into 1/2 inch rings.
    2. Lay them out flat on a large cookie sheet. Sprinkle with Johnny’s Garlic Seasoning.
    3. Bake in the oven at 350 for about 10-15 minutes or until crisp tender.
    4. Take the hot pan out of the oven and sprinkle the zucchini with cheese. Turn the oven to broil, throw that cookie sheet back into the oven and let the cheese get all bubbly and a bit browned. This should only take about 3-5 minutes. Be careful here. Broiling things in the oven can get out of control in a fast hurry. (my trick for broiling is to not move the rack up, I just keep it in the middle of the oven and things are less likely to burn. It may take a minute longer, but no burnt food)

    Recipe from {Real Mom Kitchen}

    Comments

    Sabra said…
    These are so good! I made them for a get-together at my house and they got gobbled up so fast that I had to make more! They were GREAT!