Candy Grape Salad


Ingredients:
1 pound seedless green grapes
1 pound seedless red grapes
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 (6 ounce) package slivered almonds
Directions:
1.Wash grapes in a colander under running water, and remove all stems. Place in a large bowl.
2.In a separate bowl, stir together the cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth and creamy. Pour the mixture over the grapes. Using a rubber spatula or large serving spoon, fold the mixture into the grapes until well coated. Fold in the almonds.
3.This salad may be served immediately, or covered and refrigerated for 1 hour to set slightly, and to allow flavors to blend.

Comments

Bree said…
Hi Holly! Maybe someday we'll meet, but here I am leaving another random comment. :) I just wanted to let you know I made this for a family dinner last week and it was so yummy! I got lots of compliments!! Thanks so much for sharing your recipes--I always hop on when I'm needing something new to try. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! :)
--Bree (friend of a few friends and from rexburg moms :))