- 1 bag American Blend Salad (Dole works well)
- 4-5 slices Red Onion
- 4-6 Black Olives
- 2-4 Pickled Pepperoncini
- 1/2 cup Croutons
- 1 small Tomato sliced
- Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup White Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Corn Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Romano Cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Parsley Flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Sugar (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until well mixed (approximately 30 seconds).
- If this is a little to tart for your own personal tastes please add a little extra sugar.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Chill a glass salad bowl in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the bag of salad in bowl.
- Place on top of the lettuce – red onion, black olives, banana peppers, tomatoes, and croutons.
- Add some freshly grated Parmesan cheese if you like.
- Add plenty of Olive Garden™ Salad Dressing on top.